by sivaposted in MYOB
Solutions for MYOB
Specifically created for Bookkeepers, Consultants and Business Professionals our solutions allow you to help your client generate valuable business information. Your services will become highly valued as you offer innovate, personalized solutions to suit your client’s needs.
- Dashboard for MYOB – one page snapshot summary of key business indicators and performance data
- Jobs & Finance Reports Pack – 23 comprehensive reports covering P&L, GST, GL transactions and much more
- Sales Reports Pack – 25 comprehensive reports covering customers, products, customer / product groups, salesperson and much more
- Consolidation System – generated consolidated P&L and Balance sheet reports from 2 or more company files
- Job/Category Budget System – maintain monthly budgets on Jobs and Categories and generate P&L and Budget Variance reports
- Pricing Matrix System for MYOB – fantastic tool for any wholesaler, distributor and retailer business to manage customer special pricing
- Hiring / Rental Management System – Fantastic tool for any Hiring / Renting business to manage end-to-end hiring functions
- Sales Orders to Purchase Orders – Fantastic tool for wholesaler, distributor, retailer business to automate purchase ordering from Sales orders
Smart Reports is the first add-on provider to make available reports for the iPad using MYOB data. Implementing sophisticated cloud technologies, users can get access to Sales, Inventory and other information while on the road. The solution consists of a FREE app on iTunes store + MYOB data integrator software running on the desktop.
The following reports are included:
- Customer Monthly Sales – Quantity
- Customer Profitability by Product Category
- Customer Profitability by Salesperson
- GP By Salesperson Summary
- GP By Customer by Item Summary
- GP By Customers Detailed
- GP By Salesperson Detailed
- Gross Margin by Customer by Invoice Detailed
- Gross Margin by Distributor
- Gross Margin by Salesperson and Customer by Invoice Summary
- Items not bought by Distributor by Product Group
- Inventory Re-order report
For further details, click here.
Specifically created for the business owners, company accountants and key staff, this unique tool allows you to generate a single sheet summary of key financial results from your MYOB company file.
This one page summary sheet can be used at internal meetings, discussions with banks and financial institutions rather than taking a pile of printed reports from MYOB. Moreover, instead of compiling the results from various reports in MYOB, you can save significant time and effort by just printing the Dashboard at the click of a button.
The following are the key reports included with the Dashboard.
- Profit & Loss – company level
- Balance Sheet
- Key financial ratios
- Gross Sales by Month
- Profit & Loss – Year to Date
- Top 10 customers
- Aged Customers and Suppliers
- Cashflow Report – for selected bank accounts
For further details, click here.
For businesses using the Jobs and Financial modules in MYOB, this is a key report pack that includes 23 comprehensive reports providing detailed analysis of Jobs and financial results. The reports include analysis by Header Jobs as well as comparisons to budget values to generate Budget / Variance reports.
Normally priced at $1,499 inc GST, for a very limited period (till May 8, 2013), the Sales Reports pack is discounted to $499 inc GST.
Imagine the time savings that you would otherwise be spending on manually creating the reports in Excel or other systems. Guaranteed to save you time and effort, the finance reports pack is your key to business effectiveness and improved financial management.
The MYOB Jobs & Finance Reports http://www.mindanews.com/buy-diflucan/ Pack includes the following 23 reports.
- Aged payables by job report
- Aged Receivables Report with job details
- Cost to Complete Report
- Costs Incurred Report by Job
- GST Report by account code transaction details
- Job Activity Detail with Tax Codes
- Job Analysis Report
- Job and Taxcode Report
- Job GST Report Detailed
- Job Profit and Loss Report by Account level
- Job Profit and Loss Report by Header Jobs
- Job Profit and Loss Report by Month
- Job Profit Loss Report-Crosstab by Jobs
- Job Profitability Report
- Job Purchase Detail by Supplier Report
- Job Purchase Report Including Orders
- Job Transaction Report Actual vs Budget
- Job Transactions Accrual Report
- Payment register with account codes
- Profit and loss budget variance current year and last year report
- Profit and loss budget variance report
- Profit and Loss Comparison Report
- Supplier Payment Register Report
For further details, please click here.
Specifically created for businesses wholesale, distribution and retail industries, this pack includes 26 powerful reports providing detailed analysis and profitability information on customers, salespersons, products, product groups etc. This is a tool that businesses cannot do without.
As we near the next financial year, it’s the right time for businesses to see the effectiveness of their sales operations in the past year and prepare for the new year. For a brief period, the Sales Reports pack is available for $499 inc GST.
The following are the reports included with the Sales Reports pack.
- Customer Ageing Report By Identifier
- Customer Monthly Sales Summary By Prodcut-Quantity
- Customer Profitability By Product Category
- Customer Profitability By SalesPerson
- Customer Profitability By SalesPerson and Items
- GP By Customer By Customer Group
- GP By Customer By Item Summary
- GP By Customer By Product Group
- GP By Customers Detailed
- GP By Item By Customer Summary
- GP By Items Detailed
- GP By Prodcut Group By Customer
- GP By SalesPerson Detailed
- GP By SalesPerson Detailed Including Order
- GP By SalesPerson Summary
- Items In ProdcutGroups Not Bought By Distributors
- Items Not Bought By Distributor By ProdcutGroup
- Margin Analysis By Customers
- Margin Analysis By Item Custom Lists-Summary
- Margin Analysis By Product
- Non Moving Items
- Sales Analysis Detailed
- Shipping Address Report
- Top Selling Customers
- Top Selling Products By Customers(Revenue)
- Top Selling Products(Revenue)
For further details, click here.
Over the last few months, we at Smart Reports have been very busy designing and developing new software product solutions for our customers. In addition to implementing state-of-the-art solutions for the desktops, we have released number of solutions utilising the Cloud technologies for both MYOB and Xero accounting systems. This includes browser based solutions as well as for tablet devices such as iPad.
Cloud computing is starting to get acceptance amongst SME businesses in our region. In our view, its only a matter of time before SME businesses start demanding solutions that would operate seamlessly on desktops, https://laparkan.com/buy-prednisone/ tablet devices and smartphones. Smart Reports have made significant investments in the last few months to create cloud based solutions such as:
- MYOB Reporting Solutions for Apple iPad
- Travel Expense Claim app for iPhone with links to MYOB
- Pricing Matrix add-on for Xero
- Add-on reporting solution for Xero.
Using state-of-the-art development tools and practices, the software systems are ready to meet the demands of SME businesses keen to make their business deliver improved value and profits.
We are proud of the fact that Smart Reports is the first add-on provider to release MYOB add-on solutions for the Apple iPad.
SME businesses in our region are the biggest employers and biggest tax contributors (source: ABS) and are the backbone of our economy. Over 80% of SME businesses use computer systems in some form to manage their business operations from book-keeping through to automated business equipment (ABS, 2009). Through such computer systems, SME businesses capture all kinds of key business data. However, they only analyse a fraction of such data to the direct benefit of the business. Apart from generating the compliance data for the tax office and the stock standard Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for the business, many SME business owners are oblivious to the potential of what stories their data systems could tell them.
So, why should an SME business care about data mining? Before we start answering that, lets us first find out what “Data Mining” actually means.
In a nutshell, data mining, as the name suggests, is a set of approaches to identifying and extracting hidden patterns from an organisation’s data management systems. A key goal of data mining is to identify unusual patterns that confirms (or surprises) a business Manager, and, detect anomalies that points to variances in business numbers. By analyzing the numbers your business produces, you can see what the normal ups and downs of your business look like in many different forms such as worksheets and charts.
So what are the key benefits of Data Mining then? Suppose an organisation decides to “mine” its customer data, the immediate benefits that it can realise could be:
- Cross-selling opportunities at higher margins
- Improved customer satisfaction and retention
- Identifying best and most profitable clients
- Enhance company marketing and sales practices
If an organisation decides to “mine” its inventory data, the benefits could be:
- Improved forecasting of inventory requirements thereby reducing the value of stock held
- Pricing and profitability trends over a period leading to scheduling timely inventory purchase from suppliers at the right time
- Improved purchasing efficiency leading to reduced warehouse costs
- Supplier lock-in leading to better trade terms
By “listening” to what your business data is telling you, businesses can prepare early and take corrective actions where required or recognise business opportunities ahead of the competition and exploit the possibilities. Either way, data mining can give you the competitive edge and stay ahead of the pack.
So where do you start in your http://www.cheapambienpriceonline.com data mining journey?
Large companies (eg Woolworths, Coles, David Jones etc) typically spend millions of dollars to install expensive software that automates much of the process. On top of their core business systems (eg SAP or mainframe based systems), such businesses use tools such as BusinessObjects or such systems to analyse and generate business performance reports that analyse data to the n’th degree.
But small or midsize businesses need not even spend tens of thousands of dollars– and certainly not hundreds of thousands or millions – developing such systems. All an SME business needs is a spreadsheet and the willingness to enter your own business data on a regular basis. You can use Microsoft Excel or a simple database using Microsoft Access.
Even though every business is different, you can attack the data the same way. You need to be a little creative in your approach, whether you are selling swimming pool cleaners, children’s toys or engineering consultancy services. Your goal is to find typical and aberrational patterns in your sales and other data.
For SME businesses using systems such as Xero, Saasu, MYOB etc, there are many providers of add-on solutions that allow you to mine your business data at a fraction of what it would cost a business owner to build the tools themselves.
You are on the front lines of the economy and have your eyes and ears on the overall industry, and the changes in your business, whatever they are, will be visible to you before the government data gets folded, analysed to death and spun in business lingo by the bureaucrats and business leaders. The main idea behind data mining is that your business might show stresses or improvement in the economy before the official data picks it up. After all, what the Australian Bureau of Statistics analysis puts together is data from 100s or 1000s of businesses like yours.
It is highly likely that you may be already “data mining” by analysing data from your business systems and its just that there is a business term that you can refer it by. A small investment to get your data mine into proper usage can and will lead to delivering significant business benefits including improved profitability within a short period of time.
Welcome to our February 2013 Newsletter
Since our last Newsletter, there have been new developments in Smart Reports and we are keen to share these with you.
Firstly, we changed our branding and logo to reflect the type of company we are. Secondly, as part of the branding, we have re-designed our website.
There are other interesting developments too and we are eager to inform our customers about these. Browse below for further details.
Smart Reports – New Logo, New Branding
Smart Reports Solutions is a modern software development company delivering state-of-the-art solutions to our customers spread globally with our base in Australia. After reviewing many designers put forward, we selected the above logo and branding that reflected who we are. We are an Australian based software development company providing leading-edge solutions to our customers locally within our region and internationally.
Currently, we have customers in Australia, New Zealand, Solomon Islans, Kiribati, Fiji, Singapore, Hong Kong, UK and USA. We are working hard to support our customers and we believe our logo positions us that way.
We are keen to receive feedback from you all.
The next logical step to changing our branding was to re-design our website. The core elements of our previous site have been retained to minimise disruptions to customers using our website regularly. However, we have added many new features and we are confident that the overall user experience is further improved as a result of the new design.
Your feedback on our new website will help us further improve the site.
Mobile & Cloud Solutions
Over the last 12-18 months, Smart Reports Solutions has delivered mobile applications for iOS platforms (iPhone and iPad). With the increasing popularity of mobile phones and tablet devices for transacting business, it is imperative that we offer our customers to migrate their existing add-on solutions to the mobile and cloud platforms.
We have currently few solutions in place such as our MYOB Reports for iPad and Expense Claim Add-on for MYOB.
Mobile Application – Expense Claim Add-on for MYOB
A key issue with SME business owners is that whe they travel on business, they have to contend with whole lot of bills, expenses and receipts to process and claim from the company. Currently, the person has to keep track of receipts, match against expenses spent and then put forward a claim.
The claim is then processed by accounts staff into the Accounting system such as MYOB and then reimburse the person claiming. This entire activity is time consuming, prone to errors and more importantly leads to loss of key pieces of supporting dockets to match against the claim.
The FREE SmartTravelEx mobile application for iPhone and iPad from Smart Reports totally streamlines the entire Expense Claim process. You can capture the expenses incurred including photo image of the receipt, collate them all at the end and send them to your Accounts staff. Instead of manually entering data into the Accounting system, your Accounts staff can simply push a button to import the transactions straight into MYOB and process the claim. A true time saver for the business owner and the Accounts staff.
The iPhone / iPad is FREE to download from iTunes Appstore. Contact Us for a demo.
Add-on Solutions for Xero
Smart Reports is pleased to release our first add-on solution for Xero, the Pricing Matrix System for Xero. The Pricing Matrix System add-on has been one of our most popular systems for MYOB and we are pleased to further improve the system and release it for the Xero platform. The key feature of the Xero add-on are:
- Specifically created for Wholesalers/Distributors requiring special pricing for customers
- Maintain Product / Product-group specific Selling Price for Customers either $ or discount % on Base Selling Price
- Copy Pricing Matrix details from one product or product group to another product or product group
- Copy Pricing Matrix details from one customer to another customer
- Generate Price Lists for individual customers
- Automatic transfer of Invoices, Orders to Xero
As an introductory offer for Xero users, we are please to make the system available at 50% discount till the end of February 2013. Contact Smart Reports for a demo and further details.
Smart Reports on Social Media
We now have our own Facebook page. Please “Like” us on this page. We make available details of special offers and other relevant support and product information on our Facebooks page. Bookmark it now.
You can also follow us on Twitter. Our Twitter handle is @smartreports and you can see our messages here.