Xero add on Pricing Matrix System
Specifically created for businesses in the wholesale, distribution, retail and manufacturing industries, the Xero add on Customer Pricing Matrix system allows users to maintain Product and Product-group specific pricing for their Customers. You can maintain individual prices and/or Discounts for Customers. You can generate Sales Invoices directly from the Xero add on system which will use relevant pricing from Pricing Matrix based on customers and products ordered.
You can maintain pricing based on quantity breaks as well as pricing for specific sales campaigns.
- Maintain Product / Product-group specific Selling Price for Customers – either $ or discount % on Base Selling Price
- Copy Pricing Matrix details from one product or product group to another product or product group
- Copy Pricing Matrix details from one customer to another customer
- Generate Price Lists for individual customers
- Automatic transfer of Invoices, Orders to Xero
Maintain individual prices for customers based on Products / Product groups bought. Create Invoices, Orders utilising the Pricing Matrix and post the details directly to Xero thereby eliminating duplicate data entry. Generate individual price lists for Customers based on the Pricing Matrix rather than a generic price list that is then modified for each customer, thereby saving significant time and effort.
The cloud version of the Pricing Matrix system can be accessed from here
Pricing Matrix System Configuration and Linking to Xero
Customer Pricing Details Entry
Import Pricing from Excel Templates
Customer Invoice Entry
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
We provide below approximate costs for implementing the Xero add on Pricing Matrix system. Based on each business’s unique requirements, a proposal will be provided with detailed costings depending on functionality required, number of users and other requirements.
Indicative Pricing provided below is for one-off purchase of the system and not based on monthly subscriptions.
- Base price – Special introductory offer – $499 (single-user license) – (normally $999)
- Each additional license: Special introductory offer – $99 – (normally $299)
- Installation & configuration: $199 (incl 2hrs training)
- Annual license: $299 (irrespective of number of users)
Please complete the Enquiry form and click the Submit button.